Tuesday, June 9, 2009

New News!!



My sister is in town for a vacation right now. Saturday, her second girl, Sammy, was baptized here. It was so weird for me to see her this grown up. When Cami had her, I was living with her because her husband was deployed. Now, to see her this old, it's amazing. Later that day, we also went to the Oquirrh Temple Open House. I really have to stop taking for granted that I live so close to so many temples. Her kids were so excited to see everything, and it hit me that they don't get this opportunity. It was beautiful, but had a lot of stairs!!!


So, today I have 7 weeks left. I'm getting so anxious, but excited too. I'm so busy trying to get the Scouts' summer planned with camp and all before I have the baby. But, it's so hard because I keep losing leaders. The Bears leaders moved so suddenly and now my Wolf leader just got called as Executive Secretary. We got a new Bishopric yesterday. Right now, it looks like Wes is going to have to take the brunt of everything by himself. I don't know. It'll all work out, I'm sure.


My doctor just got in 3-D imaging in their office, so he said I could have another ultrasound. It was so cool, I'v never done the 3-D before. Doesn't it look so amazing? This is our adorable Christopher, waving and taking a snooze.




2 comments:

Camilla said...

Yes, they grow so quickly! Don't blink or you boys will be on missions before you know it!
Just a few weeks left now... we are so excited for you.

Amy Marble said...

HELLO!!
We keep checking to see if baby Christopher has made it yet. Jackson asked me the other day when he would be here. He misses you guys - let's plan a day SOON and get the boys together to play!! Hope you're all doing great!!