Sunday, November 13, 2011

HALLOWEEN

We all had so much fun for Halloween this year. We had a super fun Halloween dinner party at my brother's house with spooky food and games for the kids. We went trick-or-treating on main street, then around the neighborhood, ending at Grandma's house before going home. Let me tell you how tired and exhausted I was that night. But, at least the boys had fun and they all looked really cute!!


Here's Pirate Christopher, doing his normal stare down.

Adam was a Dalmation puppy. Here he is with cousin Gwen, the ladybug, at the Halloween party.


Wes was a gruesome zombie, scaring all the younger cousins. Hanging out with the convict Ryan!!!


Jeremy was. . . I don't know what to call it. . . an alien brain thing? He loved it and cached in!


Mommy was a pirate with Christopher. We got some good food in our bellies in between trick-or-treating. I love moments like these where all is happy and fun!


Here we are at my mom's, tired and ready to call it a night. Well, at least I was.

No comments: