Thursday, April 17, 2008

Arizona Vacation











A month ago we went to Tucson to visit with my sister-in-law and her family. We stayed for a whole week and had so much fun. Russ and RaeAnn were able to come down for a few days too. It was interesting. We left Utah in the middle of a blizzard and it snowed (in Tucson) the day after we got there. Russ and RaeAnn left Seattle and all its rain and it rained a couple of days we were there. We didn't mean to bring it with us, we promise. But, for the most part, it was warm and sunny. We saw a variety of cactus, ate great food, played games and watched movies. We went one day to the Children's Museum in Tucson and another day was spent at Colossal Cave Mountain Park. We had a great time, and I even learned how to make bread. Now we're back in Utah, where the weather is as tempermental as a moody 4-yr-old. I know, I have one.

Sun o' Sun
Where art thou Sun?
Don't leaveth us for so long.
Linger, we entreat thee,
Linger we beg of thee.







3 comments:

Camilla said...

Move to Arizona and you will get enough of the sun! I promise! I still can't believe that they got snow. We didn't get anywhere that lucky and probably never will.
Oh, Well.
I love your poem, did you write it or find it?

Katie Miller said...

I agree! Move to AZ! Please! I also love the poem, if you wrote that good job!

amy-kenzi jo said...

Hello there cousin!
I found ya hehe! any who how are you guys? Hope all is well! keep in touch k ttyl