Friday, April 25, 2008

UPDATE

There isn't really anything new going on right now in our house. Wes and I are going on a date tonight, though. We haven't been out by ourselves for a while. I'm excited. Aunt McKell is going to come play with Jeremy. He loves having her come over. She always has an art project or something like that for them to do. Such fun.
I'm thinking of saving up my money for a digital camera. I know, everyone has one, but we've held out. Blogging is so much funner, however, when you have pictures to include. I'm thinking about it.
I've been making homemade French bread since our trip to Arizona last month. It tastes great, everyone loves it. Also, with wheat and bread prices going up, I think it's better for me to know how to make more of my own foods. Best of all though, I feel better about myself when I do something that domesticized. (Is that a word?)
Well, that's our news for now.

1 comment:

Camilla said...

Yes, domesticized is a word, but I am not sure about the spelling!
Enjoy the bread, not much beats homemade bread in my opinion, and yes, I mean that!
Good luck with the camera. I confess that mine is wearing out. Go figure with the workout I have given it over the last 3 1/2 years! I think I want to see if I can get one on Black Friday this year, what do you think?