Monday, November 23, 2009

Big Boys

The boys are getting so big and growing up too too fast.
Isn't this sweet? Jeremy just loves this book with all the rhyming. He quotes from it all the time. His favorite line is "I can't blab such blibber blubber, my toungue isn't made of rubber" Dad's the pro with Dr. Suess, though, mommy just can't handle the tounge twisters. I'm glad Christopher is enjoying reading time too.

Do you see the family resemblence?

Here, Christopher and Gwen are getting to know each other better. She just loves climbing into his carseat with him. I wonder what he's thinking, though. Hmmm.

Jeremy was sent home with an outline of a turkey to dress up and bring back. He decided to dress him up as Santa. So, I started helping make the suit and before I knew it Santa Turkey had a sleigh, with runners and bells, and nine reindeer he cut out himself, including Rudolph. He had lots of fun.

We cut hair tonight and Jeremy informed me he wanted a mohawk. Ooookaaay. So, I tried my best, never done that before. Here's the result. Hope he likes it. If not, it'll all come off, buzzed.

2 comments:

Camilla said...

Fun post both lots of good pics. Glad that Jeremy likes the mowhawk.=)
Also love that cute baby girl who seems to be obsessed with your cute little baby boy!=)

Amy Marble said...

Fun new pictures! Love that turkey santa that Jeremy came up with - very creative. Don't you love all of the fun projects that they bring home from school!

Christopher is sure growing fast - he's adorable.

Way to go on the mowhawk. We need to get Jax & Jeremy together again soon!!

Have a HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!