Thursday, November 5, 2009

Jeremy's Birthday

Okay, so this was probably my favorite of his parties. Jeremy turned six on the 23rd. He wanted a Scooby Doo Spooky party. We had a mystery to solve, with clues and activities. There were bats to knock down, spiders and ghosts to make, a mummy to wrap up (Wes) and of course the haunted graveyard cake to eat. We had a blast. I made the cake (I've never made it before) and that was super fun. But, I have to say, I'm a little exhausted from it all!







2 comments:

Amy Marble said...

Happy Birthday Jeremy! Glad he had a fun birthday. The cake looks great - way to go! Jackson had a blast at the party. He sure loves hanging out with all of you. We had McKell babysit for us tonight and he cried when she left. You and your whole family are pretty great!

Camilla said...

What fun! I know Tucker had a lot of fun and Roland too.