Friday, April 1, 2011

We are Back!!

So, we had technical difficulties with our camera and retrieving our pictures. Plus, let's face it, I'm not the best with updates. But, I'm determined to catch up. So, here are some highlights since last post which came at the beginning of last summer.


First, we went to the carnival during Steel days. We all had a blast!


It was pretty hot that day too, so I'm lucky to get these smiles!



Jeremy claims he loved this ride that he tried for the first time this year. Other pics that I have show a more nervous and scared look. But, he's my brave boy!



Brothers getting ready for a train ride. Christopher did well.



Then, of course Christopher had his first birthday. We spent the day at the zoo, and yes, this is how he insisted on eating his cupcake!




We did a lot of camping last summer. We were probably making up for not going last summer when I was pregnant. And, since I'm pregnant for the beginning of this summer and don't like to camp with a newborn; we probably won't be going camping as much this summer. Anyways, one trip we took to Vernal to Dinoland. We camped out and had so much fun!


The Dino musuem. Jeremy loved it, he's just Mr. Drama most of the time.



Boys playing together. Jeremy helped a lot keeping Chrisopher out of the fire.





We were camped right by the edge of the Green river. Every day, multiple times a day, the boys were begging to go play in the water. They saw lots of little frogs and of course, moved every rock on the shore. No doubt about it, my boys are very much boys.



Jeremy and Wes testing out the deeper waters. :)


1 comment:

Amy Marble said...

YEAH for an update!! Those are some fun new pictures. I love the one especially of Jeremy & Christopher in their camp chairs chillin! So cute! We need to get these boys together again soon. Hope you're doing well and feeling good. I can't believe boy #3 will be here soon. So excited for you guys!