Friday, July 1, 2011

Adam Wesley Hall

Here is our little Adam, the newest angel in our house. He was born on June 14 at 7:35 in the morning. He was 20 1/2 inches. His weight is a little bit of a mystery. They weighed him at 7 lb 13 oz, but that is not correct. They later found that scale was broken and not accurate. My nurse took him to the nursery later that night and weighed him there at 9 lb 1 0z. He left the hospital at 8 lb 12 oz, and at his two week appt was up to 9 lb 15 oz. His is my BIG boy. I love it!




So, anyways, it all went well. We had the C-section scheduled, and both the baby and I recovered quite quickly. Wes had a couple of days finding out how much fun (stressful fun) taking care of Jeremy and Christopher all by himself could be. Haha, I'm laughing here as I remember him asking me how I do it everyday. Well, we'll see how I can cope with three now!

Jeremy loves being a big brother again. He is always trying to help me with Adam's diapers, bath, clothes, etc. or just holding and loving him.


Christopher too can't get enough of 'his baby'. He finally understands what we've been telling him about a baby coming to our house. He loves it, most of the time. He still thinks he needs to be the center of our attention. But, it's getting better, I think. :)



We are now adjusting to life with Adam at home. There is so much energy running around our house. Wes had to go back to work, eventually, and back to school now too. Man, no one has to persuade me to go to bed anymore. I'm hitting the sack as soon as I get Adam down. Life is exhausting, but wonderful too. I couldn't be happier right now.

1 comment:

Amy Marble said...

What a cute little guy! Three is an adjustment huh!? It's all good though. We can't wait to come and meet Adam. Life has been a little hectic lately - hopefully we can catch a "slower" day in the next week or so and come and visit. I'll give you a call!